The Stages of Friendship
We cover every possible outcome that occurs in the process of making, growing and strengthening friendships.
You will learn;
- How and where to find the right friends for you.
- How different stages of friendship work.
- How to get comfortable with various stages of friendship.
- Why you need certain types of friends during certain times in your life.
- The difference between good and toxic friends
- Why you choose certain people as friends and dismiss others.
- How to build solid, fulfilling connections with both new and old friends.
- Why obstacles and challenges come up in the process and how to overcome them confidently.
Insight into Yourself
Before you can build meaningful relationships with others, it’s vital to build a meaningful relationship with yourself.
You will discover;
- Who you are, the real you – the incredible you.
- How to become your own best friend. You are after all amazing – even if you don’t know it yet!
- Deep insights into how you operate and how this knowledge can improve your life and decision-making.
- How to overcome your individual challenges, and banish obstacles in the friendship-making process.
- When you should allow let people to get close to you, and when to protect yourself from toxic friendships. .
- The confidence to be comfortable in your own skin in every situation.
- Why becoming and incredible friend to yourself, will attract the right friends into your life and give you all the powers to be an awesome friend to others too.
Connection and Communication
Connection and communication are key skills you need to not only for creating friendships, but all relationships in your life.
We will uncover:
- How to connect with potential friends, and strike up new conversations.
- How to overcome any fears or challenges
- How to take a new friendship to the next level with a deeper connection.
- How to be confident, and gain valuable strategies to help you when having challenging conversations.
- How to overcome arguments with friends and maintain the friendship.
- How to speak up and avoid confusion through lack of communication.
- How to know when it’s time to let a friendship go and what to do.
- How to deal with other tricky situations.